Wedding night

Dear Tutu,

Of course you know I would want to remain very anonymous
I got married in 2015....to someone I thought was my soul mate
Courtship was awesome,   we were virtually dying to spend d rest of our lives together
Our families were close knit...so it was natural for the two first borns( my hubby and I ) to solidify the decade long family friendship


My wedding day was awesome....I had a dream wedding, a July wedding
I had always thought a bride in July remains a bride forever!
How wrong I was!
And so we proceeded to a five star hotel for our honeymoon... but, what a honeymoon!
I had gotten some really sexily skimpy underwear....red satin, blue, green, virginal white. I had gotten a teddy too. I also made a secondary school pinafore and top to play the role of a  sexy student with her teacher act.....
I didn't stop at the school girl uniform, I also made a policewoman's uniform, complete with handcuffs and a baton
I wanted sex to be hot and sizzling for the two of us
I wanted to wow my new husband.
Sheer lingerie in different erotic colours plus g string flimsy panties completed my ensemble
My girls had been instructed on how to set up the room.
Candles lit, everywhere, the bed liberally sprinkled with jasmine and red rose flowers
The whole floor liberally dotted with red roses
It was to be....the night to remember!
If only I knew, surely you can’t tell the mind’s construction from the face according to Shakespeare, how true that is!
Well, after the reception done in a hall with all the effects, lightning etc, we, the newest couple in town were ushered into the snow white limousine. We were feted and plied with several tiny glasses of champagne by the best man and my bridesmaid
Finally, we were ushered into our spacious suite by the hand wringing, anxious to please, Hotel manager, into the exotically arranged suite
I had a shower, my hubby said I should go first that he just wanted to put his foot up for a bit.
I took my time to shower, my first shower as Mrs X…..of course I was giddy with the excitement and anticipation of our  first love making!
I was done and walked naked into the room only to find my hubby snoring slightly, in his underwear!
It was anticlimactic because I thought I was making a grand appearance!
I dressed quickly in my sheer blood red lingerie( which left nothing to the imagination) and shook him to wake him up, he woke slowly,gave me a lazy look and then told me he was just too exhausted to shower and promptly closed his eyes to sleep!
I was enraged and frustrated..this cannot be happening to me on my wedding night!
I had promised to gist my homies about the love making, our very first love making, after very frustrated nights of hugging my pillow to myself during our courtship
This cannot be happening to me?!
Careful, I told myself. Let me give him time to rest, in the middle of the night I’ll try to roust him up and then we can proceed!
I barely slept, I tossed and turned on the bed, my body afire, my loins wanting, needing desperately to be assuaged
At two am, I decided to try. I was all over him, touching sensitive spots, pressing my very considerable bosom against him, desperate now for relief from the sexual tension threatening to tear my loins apart. He mumbled something and after a while he woke up obviously upset
‘ What the Hell is wrong with you, can’t you let me rest for Goodness sake!’
‘ Honey I want you, I need you' I mumbled confused ‘ We’re married now, please make love to me' I pleaded, almost piteously.
He looked me over with contempt
‘ is that why you’re dressed as a tramp?!’
‘ Do you think this' he waved his hands up and down my lingerie' Will make me want you?!’
I married you for companionship. Sex, doesn’t interest me, has never interested me, will never interest me!’
I stared at my hubby, mouth agape…I couldn’t believe what I was hearing
I thought he was joking, that night
For a whole year in the marriage, I kept hoping my hubby would have sex with me, he never did, not even a kiss, not a remote caress
When I noticed I was getting mentally unstable as a result of sexual frustration, I moved out. I couldn’t tell a soul why, and he never came looking for me.
This is my story, I don’t think I can trust any other man again, am just too scared to try.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Trial in life can be in any form.
      May almighty God ease all our worries and comfort us. Amen.

      Delete
  2. Hmm...
    Those who have no interest in sex shouldn't get married ... unless it's to someone who's also similarly uninterested...


    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absurd! Why then did you get married to her, is it to traumatize the young lady or what?.. There's this saying, that marriage without sex is as good as dead... May God direct our steps to the right spouse..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's obviously gay. Getting the sausage on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please what were the couple told is the meaning of companionship (in marriage) which the man said is the reason for marrying her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! This is shocking and sad though. Reason i don’t blame some Christians for wanting to “test” and “taste” b4 marriage.
    But then she’s gotta give it another try, only this time she should ask detailed questions. If she wants to remain celibate till marriage, she should discuss sex and be satisfied with the man’s verbal and non-verbal answers.
    I wish her all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This I agree with you but it isn't an excuse to fornicate. However, the truth is the signs are always there but most times we are too blinded by the love we feel

      Delete
  9. Hmmmmm! Marriage matters could be addressed after listening to both parties. Everyone needs God for Divine guidance before delving into any relationship including marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously the result of a poor courtship. God save her soul.
    Next time, ask questions and even then, pray the responses are sincere.
    This is nightmare story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonders shall never end o.
    Are you sure this man is okay? How
    can he marry her without plans of consummating the union.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! My heart goes out to this lady really sad. Though I have never been a believer in getting married to solidify family relationships

    ReplyDelete
  13. Different strokes for different folks. Onikuluku l'on ba ti e yi. If it's not this...it will be some other challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Different strokes for different folks. Onikuluku l'on ba tie yi. If it's not this...it will be some other challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always test drive before buying a new product🤦‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't this what marriage is about?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really extreme and unfortunate on the part of the July bride. It seems to me that the guy has some health issues around his thing. There is no other excuse for 0 sex in one year with a new bride.....none.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are certain discussions that should be had before marriage ....even if it doesn't work out, you'd know you tried dotting all the Is and crossing the Ts

    ReplyDelete
  19. There are some Principles I personally believe must be done before marriage....

    A) Know that this person you're about to get married to is one you can"overlook his/her excesses,one you can contain,accept her flaws,persevere with and cohabit with

    B)Make sure this person is one you feel sexually aroused just by mere looking and touching or being around you.

    C)Before A and B above, the most important ,yet appearing absurd steps to take is to do -(1) A Blood Genotype and other related samples to reveal if both are compatible to procreate and not have sickle children.(2) The HIV Test and other related medical tests must be Undertaken by both parties.(3)An investigation to be assured of the other partners fantasies and sexual preferences.In my experience as a lawyer I've had people privately inform me painfully how after marriage ,they discovered their spouse who is dashingly handsome is a Gay (homosexual),others confirmed how they later found out their wife always going about with her bestie was a lesbian/bi- sexual,who was even doing it with the house girl and how these persons were finding it hard to have even meet monthly sexual relationships with their spouse.

    Others discovered their spouse was having heterosexual relations with persons not worth their mutual status....
    Please its better to do the needful before living in eternal misery...matrimony is a lifetime event,why stay in eternal misery or bondage in what will NOT work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... Investigation number 3 especially would have saved this lady the undue trauma.

      Delete
  20. What exactly were they doing during courtship? All these questions should have been asked, all the dirty sexy talks should have been engaged in. Getting him all hard up and dying for sex should have been explored during courtship...wheww...guess they had a "supposed" spiritual courtship... well shit happens... A little advise... during courtship, freaking EXPLORE!!!! unless you wanna wallow in regrets for things left in the dark

    ReplyDelete
  21. What exactly were they doing during courtship? All these questions should have been asked, all the dirty sexy talks should have been engaged in. Getting him all hard up and dying for sex should have been explored during courtship...wheww...guess they had a "supposed" spiritual courtship... well shit happens... A little advise... during courtship, freaking EXPLORE!!!! unless you wanna wallow in regrets for things left in the dark

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please you need to share with your Dad what's going on. He will know how to relate with your spouse's either parent. Your hubby is suffering from something and has kept it a secret because of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please you need to share with your Dad what's going on. He will know how to relate with your spouse's either parent. Your hubby is suffering from something and has kept it a secret because of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a real test of love versus lust

    ReplyDelete
  25. People marry for different purposes. The marriage should have been defined during the courtship by raising some issues pertaining to the number of children to be raised and some other things. The bride only got excited that she wanted to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That guy is dam wicked. He knows what he wanted and he has no aota of love for her. My best advice is to consult a good matured councillor. God will surely scale u thru from the wicked men.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! This is ridiculous. I really feel for the lady but she needs to get a counsellor or someone that the husband looks up to so he can be counselled.

    If after all the counselling, he's not ready to change then for me, it means he doesn't love the wife because sex is one of the ways to show you love and you're attracted to your spouse.

    If he's not coming around, then it's marital unfaithfulness.... the wife can either make up her mind to stay and bear with him or leave him. The decision is hers to make. It's well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! This is ridiculous. I really feel for the lady but she needs to get a counsellor or someone that the husband looks up to so he can be counselled.

    If after all the counselling, he's not ready to change then for me, it means he doesn't love the wife because sex is one of the ways to show you love and you're attracted to your spouse.

    If he's not coming around, then it's marital unfaithfulness.... the wife can either make up her mind to stay and bear with him or leave him. The decision is hers to make. It's well.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The lady in question should have seen the handwriting on the wall..... if only she paid close attention

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely read, and points of learning everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  31. Inside life..
    This is what a lot of ladies go through in silence

    ReplyDelete
  32. My lady u can't just close ur eyes on other guys, u have to try again & again to have your own. See men are just like a baby if they mess up we ladies clean them up. Anyways God is ur strength.
    Marriage is a black market that u will never know what is happening in there, forget about courtship u can never know all men's charaters. Their character is a season film which u can never finish watching.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think her story is a very sad one. And while it's pretty easy to blame the husband for not coming clean about his sexual appetites or lack of, much earlier, I also think the poster is also to blame. I find it hard to believe there was no mention of sex or sexual temptations in the courtship period. The absence of such moments should itself serve as a red flag.
    Nevertheless, all that is in the past , now she should learn from the experience and move on. Life has taught you a harsh lesson indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, dear Tutu, 2 questions for the lady...
    1. Hope she is clean, when.I say clean, I mean she didn't do anything stupid before the wedding that her guy got to know about; I have heard of cases that a groom found out of the promiscuous ways of his bride decided to marry her and later uses lovemaking to serve her punishment Even if the lady has turn a new leaf, some men can not stand it if they find out that their bride to be had sex with a close relation.
    2. Where did they meet, how was their dating and how long did they dated. Was there any real hard truth talk between them. Or they met at the club/ social media and just got into talking.
    I won't blame anyone because we humans most times say half truth stories that favour us to be able to get sympathy.
    But for who I am.... If all she said is true and she truly love him. Let her go to his maker. Jer 33 :3 say" Call on me and I will answer you and show great and mighty things.
    Let her call to his maker about the case with open heart, Thanksgiving and love. She will come out testifying

    ReplyDelete
  35. So sad, never wish anyone goes through this horrible experience, it's such a torture!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pity but not all men of course are like that. You should have studied him more before marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very pathetic. They should have discussed all these issues before marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My dear marriage is a forever things between the couples, so there are ups and downs when u are finally together. I have always been saying this to people, always ensure u play with each other before marriage so that u can know the performance of ur spouse before marriage, also if the lady can get pregnant and the guy is medically okay too.

    Not doing the needful before getting marry always cause catastrophe. Do the needful, there are more to marriage. Endurance, tolerance required and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Either rich or poor courteship, the most important thing os the wish of God for the couple.

    The most important tbing is to do the right thing rather than rushing to marriage

    ReplyDelete
  40. Too bad. He should not have married her. Why torture the woman.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Apart from companionship.
    Sex is second food for men.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1