Between The Sheets 2




I wasn’t looking forward to going home anymore. We had three year old twins plus a one year old baby at this time. The disorganized setting of the house made me unhappy and most un-eager to go home.
I took to hanging out with friends, and after a while just staying back in the office with my secretary. I guess you’re thinking, so that’s it, he hooks up with his secretary!
Naaa, you’re wrong. I cannot cheat.
She was just my confidant, she and I would talk for hours, after closing. We enjoyed each other’s company. She was easy to talk to .
One night ,she couldn’t get a cab, I was half way home when she called that she was stranded. This was around nine pm. I had to take a detour to pick her up. She insisted I enter her apartment, and, I did.
It was as if, I had entered the seventh Heaven of Delightsomeness!
The house was so spick and span. On point! I was awed
This is my kind of person!
She told me to look around while she made a hot cup of cocoa. I didn’t need a second invitation, I did. My eyes, delighted with what I was seeing.
The room was even more…..breathtaking!. The bedsheets so crisp and freshly laundered, I wanted to just fall asleep, on it. The room smelt of lavender and her perfume, leaving an awesome effect on my senses. Every item neatly and thoughtfully placed. I was lost in thought.
I thought of our bedroom which continually stank of urine, the bed always scruffy and unlaid. I dragged my thoughts back to the present.
‘ Why didn’t I notice this lady five years ago. But she has always been my secretary. How come I never saw her!’
She came in unannounced, and touched me quietly on my arm. I took in the soft and generous swell of her breasts and the hint of the well sculptured hips beneath her gown and finally I looked into her eyes, a world  of regret in my eyes. Wordlessly, she drew me into her arms, and, I could not resist.

To be continued…..

Comments

  1. Secretaries always get to play second fiddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought u said they only enjoy each other's company with gist alone?


    ReplyDelete
  3. give us the concluding juicy part

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding night

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1