Between The Sheets 3



My secretary led me to the bed and we both sat down.
She held my hands in her hands and started speaking to me in her soft, gentle tone
‘ The grass always looks greener on the other side, but it rarely is. You must never entertain regret that you married your wife. She was the best for you, five years ago and she is still the best for you. Some years down the line, you’ll be grateful I had this discussion with you. I will come see your wife and we’ll have a little chat. I promise , I will personally come assist with cleaning your house, this Saturday. I promise you, you’ll see a major change'
I could only nod my head silently, as my eyes were full of tears.
True to her promise, my secretary came to my house. What she discussed with my wife, I will never know, but I started seeing marked improvements.
My secretary swept , scrubbed the house. She brought out the urine soaked chairs and mattresses to air outside. She told me I would need to change the furniture later, as soon as the kids are able to control/ communicate bladder movement. She came in around nine am and left around five pm
The house was sparklingly clean by the time she was through. So squeaky clean were the tiles, that I could see my image in them. The convenience she scrubbed, the windows, the kitchen, in short she was simply tireless in her pursuit of cleanliness.
I dropped her off. When I got back home, my wife went down on her knees and with tears in her eyes, started apologizing for not taking better care of the home. I sighed
I took her in my arms and for the first time in a long while, I felt I was holding the chic, I had married, four years prior.

Comments

  1. Thank God he received sense !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God the wife realized her mistake on the secretary first visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. They hardly do what Cute Secretary will do....go extral to make the fun worth coming back for....wives really need to up their game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think married women work hard at their marriages. But sometimes, shit happens

      Delete
    2. Yes! Shut happens, one should learn to communicate and not assume.

      Delete
  4. Why did the secretary made him sat on bed with him and holding hands.

    Sitting on the bed plus holding hands is implication plus temptation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hum mm, I think the boss is weak in the office n in the house. What is the secretary's business with her boss family life? Why is the secretary the right person to effect changes in her boss family affairs? I suspect hidden agenda here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secretary action was fictitious

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I was expecting didn't happen 😂 😂. It's still fine. Hope she didn't suspect him and d secretary in subsequent episodes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And they lived happily ever after��.... indeed the grass always seem greener on the other side. Thanks Tutu����

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. The message was passed. You are a good storyteller. I like your concept.
    I want you to work more your writing. The grammar is superd but there are some omissions which made the write-up ambiguous at first.
    I got the message later on, anyway.

    More grease to your elbow.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding night

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1