Help!

Concluding part
I wish I had the ability to have done a forecast of my marriage. I wouldn’t be the destabilized man I am now.
Yes, my wife got pregnant and she started having mood swings, mood swings so terrible in intensity, I became worried and afraid.
And then it started….
And then it got worse…..
We were sleeping together on the bed when she complained that I was taking up too much space. In my mind I was like ‘ untop a 12 by 12 bed?’. A bed that can conveniently take six people without physical contact?
I thought she was joking until she started pushing me and eventually succeeded in pushing me off the bed, into the floor. I bruised my head and I got so upset, and  understandably, I demanded in a furious tone as to how she could be so cruel…
Instead of apologizing, she gave me a slap. I saw , stars, literally. Another
 slap landed, and another and yet, another. I was shocked, I have never hit a woman. I eschew violence in any form and so I couldn’t bring myself to hit her back.
That was the beginning of my woes. She just kept slapping me at the slightest excuse. I didn’t open the door for her on time, I didn’t open the car door for her to disembark, I ate too fast, I drank noisily. The slaps kept coming in such intensity as to make my eyes, break water. At I stage, I started cringing from her, I would see her and my heart would start beating erratically, in fear.
I was and I’m literally tormented by this wife of mine
The advantage she had in terms of being a six foot, four inches plus woman, she used fully to her advantage to boss me around, make me serve punishment of kneeling ,carrying a heavy object on my head for hours.
I took to hanging out late at night, just to avoid her. But I would always pay the price with heavier slaps upon entering the house ‘ for being so inconsiderate as to come home late!’
Life has become miserable for me. I am a psychological wreck.  I’m losing contracts as well as customers because my powers of concentration are at ground zero
The slaps mutated to serious beating after she lost the baby. According to her ‘ I was not caring enough which resulted in her miscarriage at eight months!’
I tire
Ile aye sumi!
I have started eying the Third Mainland bridge and the abyss of water beneath, with longing.  Thoughts of taking my life appear more attractive with every passing day.
I need to be saved from what I once, wished for
I need help!

Comments

  1. Oga gan o

    What sort for pregnancy mood swing or mood change b dis haha kilode

    Slap for morning, slap for afternoon and slap for night from a huge fat woman.

    If I am in the husband shoes I will just run 440 and come back when she puts to bed I can not come and die from hot slap

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be I need a short break as the husband.... the slap is just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No eye Third Mainland Bridge o. "You don't need to kom and kill yourself na. No way"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marry the woman you can control and not the one that will kill you..... Taking of life isn't a solution to any problem. Better to walk away from it....abi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, d wife does not love herself. For whatever reason.

    She so doesn't love herself that she's now taking it out on hubby!!! :( :(

    As for me, what will kolt her back to her senses is a good beating "back to reality".

    Sulk. Give her serious silent treatment. "Form" sickness and tiredness when she asks to get some. And travel for a while giving her one lame excuse.

    If she doesn't succumb after like 3-4 months, ol boy u married a devil.

    File for a divorce. But never take ur life. No other human is worth dieing because of this kind of treatment from them.

    If u die, she could remarry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flee that marriage... run for your life cos she could kill u 1st

    ReplyDelete
  7. He should have not allowed her to make the sexond slap. Also when the slaps continued, he ahould have given her one very hot slap to wake her up to reality or better still, invite her people over to witness it. If she then didn't do it in their presence then it means she knew what she was doing all along knowing fully well that her hubby will not hit her no matter what.
    As for me sha, in order to remove myself from tempting situations, i would have ledt the house for a while but not before putting someone to stay with her so she doesn't harm herself. She does need a shrink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding night

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1