Itohan 3

 

Is there always a reason behind every action? I daresay there is. Truth is I have been through hell and back in this life. Horribly, unbelievable things have happened to me, Itohan. Bottom line is, I must survive.

I waited with bated breath for my deal to come through. And, it did

We met at an eatery and I collected the video that would make my name permanently etched on Chief’s heart and hopefully, his will.

I decided to strike whilst the iron was hot. The very next day, I instructed Chris to send the video to Chief's phone. I didn’t want to appear to have a hand in the whole story. I hired a private dick to monitor him for the day.

Chief came back to my apartment fuming. I am not called Itohan for nothing and so I was all over him, feigning concern and ignorance.

The whole sordid story came out, the whole sordid story I had arranged to safeguard my future.

So, here we go or should I say, here it goes?

I had arranged with Chris to seduce my husband’s first wife. E no easy, I had taken over her slot and the woman I understood would be hungry if not desperate for a man’s attention. Chris took her out on dates, was all gentlemanly and feigned love! Long and short, he got through her armour and seduced her, a seduction covered, unbeknownst to her, by camera.

I have never known any woman able to resist Chris. Asides his boyish good looks, he had an air of innocence around him which helped him break through any barrier. He was that good.

It was the video sent to Chief that caused the chain reaction I desired. Chief had stormed her house and had thrown her infidelity at her face. According to him she had pleaded but he was too upset to listen and left her abruptly. I tried to soothe him. He kept ranting and shouting about how ungrateful and how  unfaithful she had been. Lol!

Finally, he turned to me, in a calmer state of mind

‘ Itohan, what would you advise I do to this woman? I must surely treat her fuck up. What can I do?’

I looked at him, on my face was plastered a look of deep concern, inwardly, I was doing cartwheels!


To be continued ..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding night

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1