An Awakening 3




Over drinks, Afolabi suggested I try having a side chic.
‘ This is the way I see it, a side chic will be more economical than having or marrying a second wife. Think of your church, your reputation. Side chics operate on a code of silence. She’ll be in the shadows. Satisfy you sexually and give you children. But that your wife sha, with that volumptously provocating  figure, no action, what a waste!’
I eye him pensively. My thoughts are far away. What if Ife  gets to find out. Truth is ,I still love her and I wouldn’t want to hurt her. At the same time, I was dying slowly but surely.
As if reading my thoughts, he continued' Don’t worry, she won’t find out'.
Afolabi introduced me to a friend of his, a much younger lady. I liked her and we got talking. She was quiet, very reserved but surprisingly fun loving and very adventurous. I told her expressively what I wanted, needed from a woman. She wasn’t just fantastic  at love making, I discovered, she genuinely liked me and wanted me to be happy. At this stage ,I had changed jobs and could be regarded as very comfortable. I got her an apartment fully furnished and put her on an allowance. No more sexual tension or frustration, for she and I were very compatible and her sex drive as high as mine. She was willingly to learn, which made our encounters sizzingly exciting!
Soon, Ife noticed I was longer haranguing her for sex. She would say good night and I would kiss her platonically , move over to my own side of the bed and sleep, sated from my encounter with Biola. Why bother with a fish when you have a whole whale to yourself?

To be continued…

Comments

  1. Wow!!! I am hooked to your writing... this is explicit and apt. Welldone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cnt just wait to have more of this, the sky is your limit...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you aren't touching the one at home gets a frown from me. You must make her continuously feel loved and if the outside gets pregnant, prepare to let her have the baby abroad and keep her there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing skills and I love the way you tell your story. However,.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interestingly intriguing! No man in his senses will run from where he gets comfort even if it is in the devil's arms. Good story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well spoken structures, keep it up,more inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you and more knowledge. Can’t wait to see end of this story

    ReplyDelete
  8. The idea is good the husband needs to let ife know that she have to cherish what she has there are a lots of ladies out there that are looking for a guy to hold onto.... Keeping side chic will make his wif3 sit tight and behave well at home

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I was dying slowly but surely..." Enjoying the story line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What will happen now, the suspense is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to know the end of the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding night

To Do Myself

An Awakening 1